Meyer Accent Series Stainless Steel 28cm Sauté Pan
The Meyer Accent Series 28cm Sauté Pan is specifically designed for a mouth-watering sear. Its tall side walls help contain oil splatter, and can hold a massive amount of sauce. Made of tough stainless steel with a thick, 4.5mm aluminum-core base, this pan gets ripping hot and spreads heat evenly across the surface. With two sturdy yet super comfy handles, it allows you to serve your food directly from stove to table. Plus, it's dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 230°C, and compatible on all stovetops, including induction.
Full of thoughtful design details, Meyer Accent Series is inspired by the home cooks we visited around the world, and after countless rounds of testing, it's been perfected to work together beautifully!
• Unique flared rim for catching pesky boilovers
• 4.5mm thick aluminum-core base for even heating and reducing hotspots
• Drip-free rim for smooth pouring
• Securely riveted, high heat-resistant silicone handles
• Tall side walls to fit more food at a time
• Made of tough, quality stainless steel
• Works everywhere, including induction, gas, electric, ceramic, and halogen
• Oven safe up to 230°C
• Dishwasher safe
• Our pieces stack together. Use our felt pan protectors or a soft cloth in between each piece for extra protection.