Industrial style does not always mean rusted metal. With the the beautiful Terrazzo finish, the Ryland Bench 1.4m is a statement piece that adds an urban flair to any interior. It offers sturdiness and versatile usage for various activities.
• This product is made from terrazzo which will change with use and age, and has variations in colour and texture within a single piece as part of concrete's natural characteristics.
• Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and may result from shrinkage and the natural curing process, these are not considered as defects. If hairline cracks do appear, immediately apply a thick coat of wax and rub in well to prevent moisture from seeping into the cracks and causing discolouration.
• Delivery and installation to lift-landing units only (not available for staircase delivery)
Note: Product may vary slightly from images due to the use of natural materials (e.g. wood, marble and leather grains), or due to photoshoot lighting conditions and screen settings.
W140 D40 H47 cm
Terrazzo with Acrylic finishing
• Clean your product using mild soap (such as dish soap) and water. Do not use heavy abrasive, bleach-based, or ammoniated cleansers. Use of such cleansers will wear down the wax protection and result in less stain resistance.
• We do not recommend use of most natural cleansers (which are often citrus based), as the cleaning agent is typically highly acidic and can damage natural materials.
• Concrete is sealed and waxed to protect it from staining and moisture. We recommend re-waxing every 6 months and re-sealing with a water based acrylic every 5 years to keep your concrete furniture at its best condition.