Gianna Tall Sideboard 1.1m
Acacia wood is a type of hardwood trees. It used to create furniture because the wood is moisture-resistant and solid. The speciality of Acacia wood are:
• Long lasting and durable
• Scratch resistant
• Able to withstand heavy weight
• Naturally Anti-bacterial
• Highly resistant to fungus
• Attractive colour and grain
Gianna Sideboard is available in 2 versions - Gianna Tall Sideboard 1.1m and Gianna Sideboard 1.8m.
• IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTE: We recommend that all drawer chests be secured to the wall with the wall ties provided with our products. This is to prevent heavy drawer chests from toppling when opened, especially when done so accidentally by children.
• Occasionally use a light application of a high quality furniture polish to enhance the beauty of the fine finish. Avoid using oil polishes or waxes.
• Do not place hot objects on any furniture surface. Always use a plate or coaster when placing a warm pot on furniture.
• Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight, heat outlet, open windows or dampness.
• Remove stains immediately after spillage
• Leave a gap of approximately 25mm between the wall and the back of your furniture. This will allow air flow and keep the wood at a more stable temperature, helping to prolong its life.