The combination of concrete and steel brings an industrial and elegant touch to your dining room. The durability and commodious Titus Concrete Dining Bench makes it a great piece to dine and work on. It is also versatile enough for any interior when paired with soft furniture and furnishings!
• This product is made from real concrete which will change with use and age, and has variations in colour and texture within a single piece as part of concrete's natural characteristics.
• Although not considered a defect, non-structural hairline cracks are possible and may result from shrinkage and the natural curing process. If hairline cracks do appear, immediately apply a thick coat of wax and rub in well to prevent moisture from seeping into the cracks and causing discolouration.
• Delivery and installation to lift-landing units only (not available for staircase delivery)
• Assembly inclusive
Note: Product may vary slightly from images due to the use of natural materials (e.g. wood, marble and leather grains), or due to photoshoot lighting conditions and screen settings.
W160 D40 H46.5 cm
Overall: W160 D40 H46.5 cm
Colour: Concrete Grey
Table top: Concrete with Acrylic finishing Legs: Black powder coated Steel
• Clean your concrete product using mild soap (such as dish soap) and water. Do not use heavy abrasive, bleach-based, or ammoniated cleansers. Use of such cleansers will wear down the wax protection and result in less stain resistance.
• We do not recommend use of most natural cleansers (which are often citrus based), as the cleaning agent is typically highly acidic and can damage natural materials.
• Concrete is sealed and waxed to protect it from staining and moisture. The level and kind of sealer or wax varies per project. We recommend re-waxing every 3 months and re-sealing with a water based acrylic every 5 years