Full list of timings will only be available at checkout.
• Four functions: Hot Pot, Stew, Soup, Porridge
• SUS304 food grade stainless steel cooking pot
• Automatic keep warm and power off
• Ideal for preparing a personal meal or hot pot
• Cool touch handles for easy carry
• Convenient and easy cleaning
• Overheating protection
• Boil dry protection
• Non-slip feet
At Mayer’s website upon purchasing: https://www.mayer.sg/e-warranty/how-to-register-your-product.html
After Sales Service Contact:
Tel: 6542 6868
Address: 71 Ubi Crescent, #06-02 Excalibur Centre, Singapore 408571
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Closed on Sun and Public Holidays
Cleaning & Maintenance:
Before cleaning the appliance, ensure that the heating control knob of the appliance is set to “OFF” and the
power cord is unplug from the main switch. Once the appliance has been cooled down, remove the
connecting end of the power cord that is connected to the appliance.
• After use, the appliance must be unplugged, and it must be completely cooled before cleaning.
• The appliance must be clean after every use to prevent odors.
• Do not use strong washing products such as scrubbing powder, cleaning paste, etc., as it will damage the appliance.
• Do not use any abrasive, scouring or metal sponge to clean the appliance.
Heating Base and Power Cord:
• After every use, use a damp cloth to wipe the heating base and heating plate surface. After wiping with a damp cloth, wipe it with a dry cloth to ensure it is thoroughly dry before keeping and storage.
• Do not immerse the heating base or power cord into the water for cleaning as this will damage the
Additional information can be found in the user manual included with the product.