Full list of timings will only be available at checkout.
• 2 hours timer
• Temperature control up to 230°C
• LED Screen Display
• 10 preset functions, with DIY mode
• Top and bottom individual temperature control
• Sensor touch button control for oven light, convection fan, and rotisserie
• Double glass door
• 6-piece powerful stainless steel heating elements
• Ceramic coating and non-stick cavity wall
At Mayer’s website upon purchasing: https://www.mayer.sg/e-warranty/how-to-register-your-product.html
After Sales Service Contact:
Tel: 6542 6868
Address: 71 Ubi Crescent, #06-02 Excalibur Centre, Singapore 408571
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Closed on Sun and Public Holidays
• Cleaning of the appliance should only be carried out when the appliance has cooled down to room temperature.
• Turn off the main switch and disconnect the power plug from the main power supply.
• Ensure that oven is thoroughly cooled down before cleaning.
• Do not use any steam cleaner to clean this appliance.
• To avoid corrosion which would shorten the useful life of the appliance, always keep it
clean. Always clean the appliance after use.
• Do not immerse or soak the appliance into the water to clean. Please clean the appliance using a damp cloth.
• Only oven accessories can be soaked, immerse and rinse under water with detergent when washing.
• If accessories are oily, soak them in warm detergent water first before washing.
• To avoid damage to the appliance body, control panel, oven walls and accessories, do not use any cleaning cloth that contains metal, scrubbing cleaners, steel brush or cloth with a rough surface for cleaning.
• Use a soft and gentle cloth and soaked in water or kitchen towel paper to clean the
appliance. You may also soak in detergent water if it is very oily, but please ensure that all soap substances are thoroughly removed.
• Use a soft and gentle sponge, and wash the accessories gently to prevent scratches or
damages of the accessories.
• Dry up the appliance completely with dry cloth to prevent any possibility of mold growth.
• Always make sure the cavity (including the bottom base and crumb tray) is completely
dried after use.
• Salt is a corrosive substance that would result in rust stains if left to build up inside the oven. Acidic sauces, such as ketchup, mustard and preserves, contain chemicals like chlorine and acids which would damage the stainless steel surface.
• Do not allow grease and food debris to remain on the oven door and door seal. If the door seal is not kept clean, the oven door may fail to close when the appliance is in operation. This would cause damage to the front and sides of the appliance.
After each use:
• Use a soft sponge or cloth and soaked in gentle detergent to wash the crumb tray and
accessories used. Dry up completely with dry cloth before putting back into the oven to
prevent any mold growth.
• Disconnect the plug from main power when the appliance is not in use. Keep the oven
clean at all times. When not in use for a long period of time, put the appliance in a dry place away from corrosive gases.
• After every use, clean and dry the oven body and cavity thoroughly.
Additional information can be found in the user manual included with the product.