Full list of timings will only be available at checkout.
Invest in a portable yet instant water dispenser in your home. Say NO to waiting for up to 20 minutes just to boil your water.
Mayer's Instant Water Dispenser not only provides you with preset water volume for times when you need exact volume; water temperature from room temperature to around boiling point is also available to suit your needs.
• Installation-free operation with detachable water tank
• Quick hot water dispense in just 5 seconds
• Sensor touch control panel with LED display
• 3 preset cupsize water volume: 200ml, 350ml and 500ml
• 5 preset water temperatures: 25°C, 45°C, 65°C, 85°C & 99°C, with 1°C interval precise temperature control
• Ultrafiltration filter – outstanding removal of chlorine, heavy metals, bacteria, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and other contaminants, reducing limescale build-up and enhancing taste of water
• Instant heating technology, energy-saving
• Child lock safety feature
• Detachable drip tray for easy cleaning and maintenance
• Compact sized design to save counter space
• Reminder indicator for low water level refilling
• Boil dry and overheating protection
• Non-slip feet
At Mayer’s website upon purchasing: https://www.mayer.sg/e-warranty/how-to-register-your-product.html
After Sales Service Contact:
Tel: 6542 6868
Address: 71 Ubi Crescent, #06-02 Excalibur Centre, Singapore 408571
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Closed on Sun and Public Holidays
• Do not immerse the dispenser body in water during cleaning and do not rinse the main machine of the water dispenser with water.
• To clean the water dispenser, fill up the water tank with clean water before connecting the water dispenser to the power socket. Dispense all the water from within the water tank and repeat the steps a few times before refilling it with clean water for use. The surface of the water dispenser can be wiped with a damp cloth.
• The filter cannot be washed. Do not wash the filter.
• If the dispenser is not used for a long time, unplug the power supply, and drain the
remaining water in the tank.
• If you want to resume using the dispenser again, fill the water dispenser with about 500ml of boiled water, and dispense and drain off all the water to remove any accumulated particles which may be found in the appliance first, before using it again. When doing this, please ensure the filter is not placed into the water tank.
• The detachable parts water drip tray (detachable) is fully washable. Please wipe dry with a soft cloth and air dry fully after washing.
• It is not recommended for the water in the tank to be stored for more than 48 hours in an unused state.
• Please clean the tank regularly.
• It is recommended to change the filter after every 3-6 months.
• Do not place the dispenser under direct sunlight or strong light. Please keep away from fire or high temperature exposed area.
• Please only use clean tap water or purified water. Water originating from sources of poor quality can affect the filter life or damage the water dispenser.
• Remove the filter from the water tank.
• Add 1 liter of diluted citric solution into the water tank.
• Prepare a 1.5L container and position it under the dispensing spout to collect the
discharged hot water.
• Set the dispenser to the boiling water temperature setting, and the volume to large cup setting. Press the “Dispense” button and allow all the water in the water tank to finish dispensing. Repeat this step for 2 times.
• Pour out and empty any remaining water inside the tank. Fill the tank with 2 liters of
purified water (room temperature). Press the “Dispense” button and allow all the water in the water tank to finish dispensing.
• The descaling procedure is completed.
• Do not consume the hot water discharged from the descaling procedure.
• It is recommended to descale your appliance every six months.
• Descaling procedure can also be performed if you experience abnormally low water flow or scale in dispensed water.
Additional information can be found in the user manual included with the product.