• High heat retention
• Retains food nutrients
• Long-lasting keep warm
• Multiple safety protection
• Convenient and easy cleaning
• Modern aesthetics with easy to use functions
• Ceramic inner pot and lid with integrated handle
• Flexible control knob for both short and long term cooking
At Mayer’s website upon purchasing: https://www.mayer.sg/e-warranty/how-to-register-your-product.html
After Sales Service Contact:
Tel: 6542 6868
Address: 71 Ubi Crescent, #06-02 Excalibur Centre, Singapore 408571
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Closed on Sun and Public Holidays
1. Before cleaning the product, the power line should be removed, and all parts should be cooled.
2. Do not immerse the power line and the main body into water or rinse them, so as to avoid the water from getting in the electric appliance, causing failure and affecting safe use of the product.
3. Wet towel can be used to wipe the product when it is dirty; do not use corrosive liquid in cleaning.
4. The ceramic cup and top cover can be cleaned with detergent and sponge; do not use hard steel wool to clean, in order to avoid damage to the surface.
5. When the product is not used for a long time, please clean it and put it in the packing box. It should be stored in a dry and ventilated place to protect it from moisture and avoid affecting the use.
Additional information can be found in the user manual included with the product.