Full list of timings will only be available at checkout.
• Installation-free operation with built-in water tank
• Quick hot water dispense in just 5 seconds
• Energy-saving instant heating technology
• Easy to use one-button operation
• 2 preset water volumes: 200ml and continuous
• UK AquaOptima (Strix) filter – outstanding removal of chlorine, heavy metals, and other contaminants, reducing limescale build-up and enhancing taste of water
• Detachable drip tray with two adjustable heights to suit different cup size
• Compact sized design to save counter space
• Visible water level indicator
• Reminder indicator light for low water level refilling & descale cleaning
• Boil dry and overheating protection
• Non-slip feet
At Mayer’s website upon purchasing: https://www.mayer.sg/e-warranty/how-to-register-your-product.html
After Sales Service Contact:
Tel: 6542 6868
Address: 71 Ubi Crescent, #06-02 Excalibur Centre, Singapore 408571
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Closed on Sun and Public Holidays
• If you would like to clean the water dispenser, please use a coin or screwdriver to screw open the drainage stopper located at the bottom of the unit. Drain the excess water over a sink or a container. Tighten the drainage stopper to prevent water leakage from the bottom. Please
perform this step if you are planning not to use the water dispenser for prolonged periods of time.
• If the dispenser is not used for a long time, unplug the power supply, and drain the remaining
water in the tank. Fill about 500 ml of boiled water before using again.
• The drip tray (detachable) is fully washable. Please wipe dry with a soft cloth and air dry fully after washing.
• It is not recommended for water in the tank to be stored for more than 48 hours.
• Please clean the tank regularly.
• Please change the filter after every 2 months, or after 150 liters of use, whichever is earlier.
• Do not place the dispenser under direct sunlight or strong light.
• Do not place any parts (including the filter if applicable) in the dishwasher. They are not dishwasher safe.
• Please only use clean tap water or purified water. Water originating from sources of poor quality can affect the filter life or damage the water dispenser.
Descaling the water dispenser:
• When the dispenser has reached a cumulative operating period of 10 hours, the green light will flash on both the button and front panel to remind for descaling. Please perform the following descaling instructions:
1. Press and hold the On/Off button for 5 seconds to reset the reminder timer.
2. Add 1 liter of diluted citric solution into the water tank.
3. Prepare a 1.5L container and position it under the dispensing spout to collect the discharged hot water.
4. Press the On/Off button to dispense all the water inside the tank. Repeat this step 2 or 3 times if needed to remove the scale completely.
5. After dispensing all the water, please empty any remaining water inside the tank. Fill the tank with 2 liters of clean water (room temperature).
6. Repeat Step 3 and dispense all the water inside the tank. The descaling procedure is complete.
Note: Do not consume the hot water discharged from the descaling procedure. You may also perform the descaling procedure above if you experience abnormally low water flow or scale in dispensed water.
Additional information can be found in the user manual included with the product.