Full list of timings will only be available at checkout.
Hard shell, soft core ... The serrated kitchen knife from Tasty is the expert for this. The approx. 11.5 cm long blade cuts effortlessly through hard shells thanks to its saw cut. And all this without damaging the sensitive soft core of, for example, baguettes, sausages or tomatoes! Because nothing is more annoying than when the tomato seeds splash everywhere or the fluffy baguette slice looks like a torn chicken. The soft-touch handle in cool dark blue is super comfortable in the hand and cleaning is also super easy: simply rinse off by hand. Because we know life is way too tasty to wash up for long.
• The softie among kitchen knives
• Sharp blade (11.5 cm) with a serrated blade
• Glides effortlessly through the hard shells of hard cheese, pumpkin or sausages
• For example, cuts baguettes and tomatoes without damaging the soft core
• Soft-touch grip is super comfortable in the hand
• Quick cleaning - simply rinse off briefly by hand
• Ingenious color combination of cool dark blue, gray and silver
• Handy, practical, good