The combination of terrazzo and concrete in our Titus Concrete Dining Tableinstantly refines your living space and gives it an industrial vibe.
• This product is made from terrazzo which will change with use and age, and has variations in colour and texture within a single piece as part of concrete's natural characteristics.
• Although not considered a defect, non-structural hairline cracks are possible and may result from shrinkage and the natural curing process. If hairline cracks do appear, immediately apply a thick coat of wax and rub in well to prevent moisture from seeping into the cracks and causing discolouration.
• Delivery and installation to lift-landing units only (not available for staircase delivery)
Note: Product may vary slightly from images due to the use of natural materials (e.g. wood, marble and leather grains), or due to photoshoot lighting conditions and screen settings.
W120 D60 H40 cm
Table top: Terrazzo with Acrylic finishing Legs: Black powder coated Steel
• Clean your product using mild soap (such as dish soap) and water. Do not use heavy abrasive, bleach-based, or ammoniated cleansers. Use of such cleansers will wear down the wax protection and result in less stain resistance.
• We do not recommend use of most natural cleansers (which are often citrus based), as the cleaning agent is typically highly acidic and can damage natural materials.