Everyday Comfort and Style – from your tables to the rest of your home, BRUNO is constantly
innovating to improve the quality of your daily living without compromising on style.
BRUNO Styling Handy Steamer with its amazing range of functions packs a big punch on its small size
just like the rest of our family of products – available in 3 neutral soothing tones of Blue Grey, Greige
and Mint Green, with a beautiful matte finish and user friendly design.
Function 1 – Compact and Travel Friendly
- Clocks in at 750g light with a 130 ml water capacity (enough for 3 dress shirts)
- Ergonomic design does not stress your wrist and can be easily hung from your clothes rack
- 2 attachments for different fabrics
Function 2 – Crisp and Fresh!
- Powers up in 25 convenient seconds to save you time on busy mornings
- 18g of continuous hot steam/min means your clothes will be crisp and fresh in record time!
Function 3 – Anti-Bacterial + Odour Removal
- Steam out 5 major odours (smoke/food/pet smells/mildew/sweat) for fresh smelling clothes
- Tested by Japanese standards to remove 99% of bacteria as well as pollen and allergens
from clothing and soft toys! So handy around the home
For BRUNO's electrical products, kindly register for warranty directly at www.maisonace.com.
For further servicing issues, kindly make an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org after registering for warranty.
Cord Length: 3m
ABS Resin/Polypropylene/Stainless Steel
DO NOT use the steamer on an ironing board, or on a desk or floor surface which is serving as a ironing board.
DO NOT use the steamer in areas close to the air conditioner or fans, as the wind could blow the hot steam, potentially causing body burns.
DO NOT allow objects like pins to block the steam emission in the venting holes or water tank, as this could cause body injusry.
DO NOT touch the steam as it is very hot.
DO NOT use the steamer directly on the clothes on the body. This could cause body injury.
DO NOT use the appliance on materials other than woven fabrics (ie. leather).
DO NOT steam on wet clothes that were just rinsed in the washing machine.
When you have finished steaming, always switch off and unplug the appliance and let it cool down completely before you clean. Please attach or detach the brush attachment, empty the water tank and store it.