- Free delivery & assemblyDon't sweat it when you order >S$250, we've got you!
- Shockingly fair pricesBuy stylish quality furniture at prices that make sense.
- GST AbsorbedAll prices displayed are inclusive of GST.
- Trusted by SingaporeOver 100,000+ customers since 2013.
Buy Living Room Sets online in Singapore
Shop for Modern Living Room Sets Online in Singapore | Singapore's #1 Online Furniture Shop
Shop for Sofa, 1 Seater Sofa, 2 Seater Sofa, 3 Seater Sofa, 4 Seater Sofa, L-Shaped Sofa, Ottoman, Armchair, TV Console Coffee Table, Sofa Sets, Living Room Sets & More online in Singapore
Our iconic sets are functional and aesthetic. Pairing our iconic sofas together or with a matching ottoman, armchair, coffee table or TV console table can help create a functional living space while elevating the visual quotient of the room. However, pairing these living room furniture is easier said than done! Lucky for you, we have curated sets of stylish furniture that were just meant to be paired together. We are sure you will love them! Our stunning assortment also ensures that you will find a set that suits your unique homestyle – Scandinavian, minimalist, modern and more, we have it all! What’s more? Getting them as a set is cheaper than getting them individually.
Three things to look out for when buying your sofa - Size, Comfort & Style
1. Size: Pull out a measuring tape and note the length and breadth of the available space you can work with. Compare the measurements with the dimensions of each sofa to avoid no-walking-space disasters.
2. Comfort: You may have enough space to walk, but if you don't have a comfortable sofa to sit, it would be a disaster too. Comfort depends on your individual taste and preferences; do you prefer a soft or firm sofa? Check our seating firmness rating to find the most comfortable sofa for you!
3. Style: They say the interior design of a home is the projection of the owners' style. What style are you trying to project? Scandinavian, modern contemporary, eclectic? Keep this style in mind and always think of the big picture - choose a sofa that matches the rest of your furniture. Pair your sofa with decorative cushions or rugs to achieve greater visual interest in your living space!