Acacia wood is a type of hardwood trees. It used to create furniture because the wood is moisture-resistant and solid. The speciality of Acacia wood are:
• Long lasting and durable
• Not easy to be scratch
• Able to withstand heavy weight
• Naturally Anti-bacterial
• Highly resistant to fungus
• Attractive colour and grain
• 2 separate bottom cabinets that comes with 3 swing doors and magnet closures.
• Cabinets come with internal shelving.
• Free assembly inclusive.
• IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTE: We recommend that all drawer chests be secured to the wall with the wall ties provided with our products. This is to prevent heavy drawer chests from toppling when opened, especially when done so accidentally by children.
Large cabinet overall (with doors): W102.5 D42.5 H39 cm
Large cabinet internal storage overall: W104 D38 H46 cm
Small cabinet overall (with door): W51 D42.5 H39 cm
Small cabinet internal storage overall: W51 D38 H46 cm
Top shelf height: 23 cm
Bottom shelf height: 20 cm
Shelf thickness: 3 cm
Leg height: 20 cm
Floor to apron height: 15 cm
Finishing: Natural stain with uneven distress finishing
• Occasionally use a light application of a high quality furniture polish to enhance the beauty of the fine finish. Avoid using oil polishes or waxes.
• Do not place hot objects on any furniture surface. Always use a plate or coaster when placing a warm pot on furniture.
• Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight, heat outlet, open windows or dampness.
• Remove stains immediately after spillage
• Leave a gap of approximately 25mm between the wall and the back of your furniture. This will allow air flow and keep the wood at a more stable temperature, helping to prolong its life.
Any questions? We're here to help.
Be inspired by how other homeowners are furnishing their home with HipVan. To get featured, take a photo of your amazing home and tag us @hipvanhome on Instagram!