Full list of timings will only be available at checkout.
Pressure Cooking is MORE Efficient. Food and cooking is a process of discovery. We've discovered that a Pressure Cooker is an important tool in our healthier living today and we hope you too!
Cooking with a Pressure Cooker results in healthier and better tasting food, food preparation in lesser time. Pressure-cooking helps retain the quality of the foods by preparing them quickly. Mayer Intelligent Multi-Cook Pressure Cooker cooks 70% faster than any other conventional cooking method. It is fast, energy efficient and another healthy way of cooking.
• 4 digital LED display
• 24 hours preset time
• 99 minutes cooking time setting
• Working pressure 0~70 kPA (Max 90 kPA)
• Stainless steel lid with plastic cover
• Steam-release button
• Fold-down handle for easy carry
• Whole plastic housing
• Low energy consumption
• Power cut memory function
• 8 preset functions: Rice, Congee, Baby Porridge, Soup, Meat/Ribs, Chicken, Beef/Lamb, Bean/Tendon
• Auto keep warm (up to 24 hours)
• 8 safety measures
• Accessories: Rice scoop, Measuring cup, Ceramic coating pot and Steam non-stick pot
At Mayer’s website upon purchasing: https://www.mayer.sg/e-warranty/how-to-register-your-product.html
After Sales Service Contact:
Tel: 6542 6868
Address: 71 Ubi Crescent, #06-02 Excalibur Centre, Singapore 408571
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Closed on Sun and Public Holidays
• Unplug the power cable prior to cleaning. Wipe the bottom of the appliance with a cloth.
• Never place the appliance into water or spray water on the appliance. Take off and clean the water storage and wash it with a wet towel.
• Clean the inner side of the appliance, including the sealant washer, pressure discharging valve, anti-blocking case, steam relief pipe, floating valve with water and clean it with a cloth. Use a sponge or non-metal soft brush to wash the inner pot and clean it with a cloth .
• Clean the base of the pressure limiting valve and water drain hole with a small brush.
Cleaning the lid:
1. Turn the lid and take it off the appliance.
2. Then, pull on the Pressure Limiting Valve upwards to remove and clean it with water.
3. Turn off the filter anti-clockwise to unscrew it from the lid.
4. Clean it with water then screw the filter back in clockwise.
5. Check and clean the Exhausting hole and Floater.
6. Gently pull off the Seal Belt from the Steel Ring of the lid.
7. After cleaning the belt, fix it back onto the Steel Ring well.
8. Make sure all components are fixed well in the lid before usage.
Additional information can be found in the user manual included with the product.